I don't know how to describe my husband without making people jealous. Hehe.
All I'm trying to say is that my husband is my "dream man." Here are the reasons behind my glowing face:
- Every beautiful morning, he opens his sleepy eyes and tugs me in very close. Even if it means waking me up from my dream, I say it's worth it!
- He INSISTS on washing the dishes after I prepare dinner. Also, Teddy offers to cook for me when I'm not able to. I enjoy watching him do work around the kitchen.
- He doesn't care about the distance. Over lunch, he drives from his workplace to my workplace and surprises me with Starbucks. Sadly, our lunches only last up to thirty minutes.
- He makes me feel comfortable in every situation. Whether it's providing me with a human headrest or helping me escape awkward people.
- HE SHOPS WITH ME! Not only does he hold my hand at the mall, but he also helps me pick out my outfits.
- When the "big camera" isn't around, he takes out his iPhone to shoot me from different angles. Ahh, every girl's dream! Oh, and he doesn't mind being IN the picture too!
- He is my doctor. Teddy has a remedy for every sudden "caprice" of mine. But then he has the answers when it's actually something serious.
- Always fills me with positive affirmations. Perfect words at perfect moments. May God bless his enormous, generous heart!
- He makes me confident and brave. With him next to me, I can rule a country!
- If I recall, there was never a day when he didn't make me laugh or smile. I die from laughter and I grin like a monkey. Sometimes people wonder if we have recently begun dating.
- His "I love yous" are said with passionate affection. I know that he means it every.single.time.
Tomorrow marks nine months of pure bliss. These photos perfectly capture our relationship. It was such a pleasure to collaborate on this photoshoot with @Oksana_miro!
After hanging out with Oksana, I realized the power of connections. There is value found in people - because every person has a talent. Its a beautiful thing when passions collide! Oksana is a talented photographer who is always on the go. She literally collects cities. Go check out her work www.oksanamirophoto.com
Thanks for the beautiful memory!
p.s. Always be open to meeting new people. You never know when your paths will cross again.